aimolo Tea Tree Essential Oil 5mL
Derived from the leaves of the tea tree, melaleuca oil is an essential oil known as a purifying agent. Many use this amazing essential oil as a skin or home surface cleanser, for purifying air, and for promoting general health of the immune system.
Native to Queenslad and New South Wales in Australia, Tea Tree Essential oil has been used by the Aboriginal population there for hundreds of years. Taken externally, it can be used to promote cleaner, healthier skin and nails, and to produce a radiant complexion. Internally, Tea Tree Essential Oil is known to boost the immune function. Adding Melaleuca Essential Oil to a diffuser will help freshen and cleanse the air.
aimolo™ offers only the highest quality, 100% pure Tea Tree essential oil. When it comes to your health and well-being, do not settle for less than all-natural and 100% pure aimolo Tea Tree Essential Oils.
- Can be used as an effective hand sanitizers against health problems such as the influenza, pneumonia, and E. coli
- Use as an effective Insect Reppelent
- Antiseptic for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns while encouraging skin cells to speed up healing time
- Use on Acne to fight and minimize against breakouts without the use of harsh chemicals that are damaging to the deilcate skin on our faces
- Natural remedy used against Nail Fungal Infections and Athletes foot
- Use as a scalp treatment for Dandruff and very effective against Lice Infestations
- May also be used as an All Natural All Purpose at home house cleaner.
Disclaimer: Keep out of reach of children, the elderly, and pets. For external use only. Avoid contact with mucus membranes and eyes. If any essential oils have contacted your eye, wash out with a vegetable oil such as olive oil, not water.Some oils may cause skin irritation in people with sensitive skin. It is recommended to perform a patch test before use. To patch test, place one drop on the back of your wrist and leave for an hour or more. If irritation or redness occurs wash the area with olive oil then cold water and do not use the oil.We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils except while under the care and direction of a qualified health practitioner.