aimolo 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil 10mL
Lavender Oil has been considered to be one of the most versitile of oils since the beginning of written history. This versatility includes such benefits as the release of tension, aiding in peaceful sleep, and both calming and relaxation properties.
Ancient Romans and Egyptians both had many uses for lavender: bathing, as a perfume, relaxation, and even cooking. Lavender can be taken internally as a claming agent, or applied topically to improve skin vitality and appearance. To reduce stress, it can be added to bath water or applied to the temples or neck. Just a few drops of lavender on your pillows can result in a full and restful sleep.
aimolo™ offers only the highest quality, 100% pure lavender essential oil. When it comes to your health and well-being, do not settle for less than all-natural and 100% pure aimolo Lavender Essential Oils.
- Helps relieve headaches and migraines while improving mood
- Improve the quality of your sleep naturally through Aromatic Therapy
- Perfect for First Aid use in treatment for minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, burns and rashes.
- Aids in maintaining healthy skin by reducing wrinkles, minimizes age spots, and helps overall restore a healthy complexion.
- May be diluted and mixed to create All-Natural household cleaners that are gentle for small children, pets, and adults.
Disclaimer:Keep out of reach of children, the elderly, and pets. For external use only. Avoid contact with mucus membranes and eyes. If any essential oils have contacted your eye, wash out with a vegetable oil such as olive oil, not water.Some oils may cause skin irritation in people with sensitive skin. It is recommended to perform a patch test before use. To patch test, place one drop on the back of your wrist and leave for an hour or more. If irritation or redness occurs wash the area with olive oil then cold water and do not use the oil.We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils except while under the care and direction of a qualified health practitioner.